Wednesday, May 02, 2012

A Sabyasachi someday...

I don't own a lot of designer labels, especially when it comes to traditional Indian wear; but if there was no such thing as frugality, I would've loved to own a Sabyasachi saree. To me, his designs define the classical earthy Indian asthetic. I love how the simplicity of the designs complement their elegance; especially in a time & market where its easy to go overboard with embroidery & sequin-work. However, the fact that the Sabyasachi price tags hover in the range of Rs. 12 lacs & thereabouts, make them a no-deal for me!

2 comments:

Sneha said...

I am in LOVE with his collection too! But my wallet - not quite yet. Keep me posted on when you buy yours, maybe that will be my inspiration to go out and get one! :)

Sneha

Radha said...

Some day!!! :)